Are your teeth crooked and in need of a restoration via orthodontic treatments? Would you like a straighter smile with Invisalign®? The Invisalign system is a highly regarded smile restoration that features clear aligners that slip over your teeth and can be easily removed for eating. No longer does a set of orthodontic aligners mean an individual must have extreme food restrictions, so you can improve your smile while keeping your diet the same. Here are some additional benefits Invisalign can provide:
- Teeth and gums are healthier with Invisalign. Cleaning your teeth is much easier when they are straightened correctly.
- Invisalign lowers the chance for plaque buildup to stowaway in hidden corners of your smile.
- Invisalign aligners are a clear and nearly invisible orthodontic treatment option.
- Each Invisalign aligner system is designed and customized for each patient, with the planning and help of our orthodontists at Wright Smile Center of Woodbridge, thus ensuring the maximum possible fit and final look of the treatment.
- There are no metals or wires involved with Invisalign, as the system consists of a patented thermoplastic material designed with safety and comfort in mind.
Invisalign can also be used for a host of oral conditions including the following:
- Gaps between your teeth
- Improper spacing between teeth or overcrowded teeth
- Bad bites and improper jaw alignments including overbites, underbites, open-bites, closed-bites, and misplaced midlines.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of Invisalign and to set up an appointment, contact Dr. Rita D. Wright at our office in Woodbridge, Virginia, by calling our team at 703-878-7883. Take the time to Invisalign your smile!