The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear aligners in the Woodbridge, VA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Wright‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 1-2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Wright has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Wright about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6 – 24 months and the average number of aligners is based on each individual treatment plan.